Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thurs. May 5th, 2011-NO MORE CRIB

 Last nap in his crib :)

 Stop taking pictures and get me out Mommy!!!!
 Talking to Grandma on the deck from our room!
 We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger for dinner.  The boys ate like pigs and them burned it off on the playground. 
 This is from Grandma Jeannie's  visit.  I finally got around to uploading it. 
 Papa taking down the crib :(  Sure you don't want just one more? ;)
 Drew is "helping"

 Drew thought he was essential to this mission
 Jack slept in an empty room on a mattress and was perfectly content
Drew was happy here but moments later entered meltdown mode.  It was heart-breaking.  He told me, "I not a big boy, I'm a baby, I NEED my crib!"  He was pretty much hysterical.  When he finally calmed down, he started telling his trucks, "Mommy said this is our new big boy room."  So cute!  didn't get any pics of Drew in the new room this night because of the circumstances. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger