Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sat. June 11, 2011- Jack's last soccer game of the season

 Wow, I really wish you could have seen Jack play this season.  Totally different kid from last season.  
 Drew got to watch this game.  It was only a half an hour game, no practice and then awards.  They actually got little trophies this year :)  And then he broke it the second we got home.  
 Check out the coach behind Jack, Hilarious!


 Passing the ball with The other Riley on the team

Jack shooting on Tyler
 Ball boy- he's so ready to play.  I'm glad I signed him up for soccer bugs again this summer.  
 Gavin, Jack and Riley
 Getting his patch and trophy from Coach Bill
After this we pretty much went straight to Lex's Party at Briar Patch Park.  It was really hot and buggy but the kids had a lot of fun.  Drew took a three hour nap.  We played some BBall out front and then I tried to put together the new hoop in the backyard but realized I put the pole on backwards.  So now I have to take it apart and do it the correct way.  Nothing is ever easy!!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger