Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jack's 1st soccer practice- April 30th, 2011

 Jack making a silly face before his first practice.  He was sooo excited and then he got all upset because his nose was running :(
 Drew sharing his popsicle with Jack
They were being very sweet :)

We got up this morning, went to soccer, then came home and went on a walk to the park.  Drew took off down the driveway on his scooter and somehow didn't fall.  Then he took off down the hill by the pond and this time did wipe out.  We made it to the playground and the kids played for awhile.  Jack had to go to the bathroom so I let him go in the woods.  He thought that was great!  Then when we got home he kept asking if he could pee pee in the backyard.  I convinced him that it was only for emergencies.  On the way home Drew had a fit when I tried to walk the scooter down the big hill.  I kept telling him, "You're going to fall!"  To which he replied, "I'm NOT going to fall!"  Seriously??!!!  I let him go down half the hill and darn it if he wasn't right!  He's a maniac!
They have so much fun playing in the backyard.  I love that we live here now.  Makes my life much easier. Finally gave the boys baths, they were sooo gross.  

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger