Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grandma Sandwiches- April 27th, 2011

At Red Robin
I was a slacker today and only took two pictures.  Drew wasn't feeling well today and so he took up a lot of everyone's time.  Jack was also a bit off.  We dropped Jack off at school and then went to Walmart for some things.  We had lunch at Red Robin.  The kids got smoothies and so they thought they were super cool.  Drew went straight to bed after lunch.  I was headed to bed too and then the workers showed up to finish their job.  I had to wait an hour and then I had to go to bed, too.  I was exhausted, too many late night/early morning combos.  I slept for two hours!  :)  Tonight for dinner the kids had what we are now calling Grandma sandwiches.  They are peanut butter sandwiches with baked cheddar Ruffles in them.  Jack loves them, Drew just opens them and eats the chips in the middle.  

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger