Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mother's Day Tea/Fun at 68 Rutherford Circle May 3rd, 2011

The Mother's Day Tea was great today.  I got Carolyn to watch Drew today thinking Jack would love some one on one time.  He asked about Drew the whole time we were there.  "Where's Drew?"  "Who has him?"  "Can we go get him?"  Notice that Drew is also in the fill-in the blank page twice too.  Poor Moxie got three teeth pulled today.  The bill was more than they quoted.  I wasn't very happy.  On the way home her tongue was hanging out of her mouth sideways.  I meant to take a picture but never got around to it.  She seems to have better control over it now.  Of course it's windy tonight so she is in pain, sleepy and freaking out. Poor thing.
Our Butterfly we made

If you can believe it, Jack got shy and would barely sind the songs


It was 83 today so the boys got to play in their bathing suits


<><>
<>
<><>
Jack asked if I could turn on the warm water in the sprinkler :)

Argh!!!!!!  He loves this table

Click on this pic to blow it up.  Check out the wall of water about to drop on Jack's head and shoulders :)
My wrist corsage that Jack made me :)
My Mother's Day Card from Jack


Jack's rocket art

My fill in the blank note.

My flowers
Drew is a holy terror on this thing

Jack had a blast playing with Nick
  

Lesson clearly not learned

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger