Sunday, September 6, 2009

Boo!!!!!!!

The other night I could hear Drew moaning in his crib, it went on for a while so I finally went up to check on him. I peeked in the door and saw that he was standing in his crib and looking at himself in the mirror, still moaning. I opened the door and said, "Drew, what's the matter?" I scared the pants off him! He jumped into the air arms flailing backwards and fell over and started really crying. I then got the giggles because it was a hilarious sight and after I picked him up he started laughing too. When he laughs really hard he giggles and then sucks in his breath and sounds like he is wheezing. This made me laugh even harder so I had to calm myself and him down so I could get him back to sleep. I wish I had it on tape.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger