Monday, September 14, 2009

Attack of the Biter Biscuit


Drew has a thing for biter biscuits. You know, those disgusting things made for babies that they absolutely love because they feel so good on their little gums. As a parent, I feel that there must be a less messy version of this biscuit somewhere. I mean seriously, does it have to turn into paste in their little mouths. Whenever Drew has one, Jack has to have one too. I usually take Drew's shirt off and then head straight for the bathroom to soak and scrub it off. Tonight I gave one to Drew and took his shirt off. Jack just had to have the same thing. This is what Drew ended up looking like. Thankfully Jack just ate his instead of sucking on it then rubbing it all over his body like his little brother did.

1 comment:

E... said...

Oh, yes. Those things ARE gross. I preferred the wagon wheels, but they're not as good for the teething issues, you're right.

Powered By Blogger