Thursday, May 20, 2010

Night out in DC

I finally got a night out to myself away from the chaos of the boys in DC when my cousin Amy came for a visit. We stayed at the Mayflower Hotel which is only a few blocks from the White House. We walked there and took a few pics. There was one of me in front of the White House too but it was too blurry. Not a big fan of my cheap little camera. We then went to Mackies and sat on the patio and had drinks, dinner and fun conversation. I got to sleep in the next morning and not have to worry about anyone but myself :)








Amy
The White House at dusk.

1 comment:

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

I LOVE these pics! I soooooo wanna visit DC. I am gonna wait till Max is a little older... 5 is too young for a history lesson, I bet. :)

Powered By Blogger