Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Frying Pan Farm Park

Last Thursday my friend Heather and I took the kids to see the animals at Frying Pan Farm Park. They got to see all the
new babies and got a tractor-pulled wagon ride around the farm. These are the first pics with my interim camera. It took me a few pics to get used to it.






Drew loved the piglets
They were actually much happier about the wagon ride than this picture suggests.






















Drew learned Riley's name and was saying it over and over again the entire ride.








Jack stuck his finger in the chicken cage and one of the chickens bit him. He came over to me and said, "Look Mommy, I've got a chicken bite." I guess he thought it was like a mosquito bite.

Bunnies



Drew liked "mooing" at the cow.



This peacock was gorgeous and drew quite a crowd.




































Jack and Drew rode these mini tractors for almost a half an hour.

























2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, that looked like a blast! You totally have to call us next time you do something like that and we'll meet you guys.

The Gregor Family said...

Will do Stacy! :)

Powered By Blogger