Monday, March 1, 2010

The Big Bath

Every once in awhile I let Jack take a bath in our tub. This house has a huge Jacuzzi tub in the Master bath. It's much easier for me to bathe them both at the same time in the tub in their bathroom so that's what we do most of the time. Drew is too little to go in this tub yet as I can't even reach him if he wanders over the the side by the windows, so Jack gets to go it alone. He likes it when I turn on the jets but still thinks they are too loud. The jets make his toys circle him which he gets a big kick out of.









Here he is anticipating the sound of the jets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so want to take a bath with Jack in the jacuzi. I haven't decided if I want it with bubbles or Easter eggs. I think I would enjoy fucking Jack in either situation.

Powered By Blogger