Sunday, August 9, 2009

Drew sat up 8/8/2008

Drew has been very close lately to getting to a sitting position from his tummy. He pushes up on his side but can't quite get the arm out of the way to sit up. Jack was watching his nightly show, which is now Super Why instead of Wubbzy, and I was making a menu for the week. Drew was rolling around the floor as usual and kind of paying attention to the show. He loves the main character Wyatt and giggles everytime he's on the screen. I looked over a few minutes later and the little turkey was sitting up and giggling. I had missed it!!!!!! Oh well, he's done it for me many times since then and after his afternoon nap he was sitting up in his crib waiting for me to get him. Thankfully, we lowered his crib weeks ago, we saw this coming!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger