Thursday, August 6, 2009

8/5 Stupid Mom

Moxie was driving me particularly crazy today with incessant barking. She seems to always have something to bark at when Drew is sleeping. She stands on the side of the house right under his window and almost always wakes him up. When she came in the house after guarding the backyard from what was surely the dangerous UPS man, I said, "Thanks a lot Moxie, you just woke up the baby." Then I hear a little voice behind me say, "Stupid dog," which I'm sure I've said on many occasions and just didn't realize that little ears were listening. I smiled to myself and didn't make a big deal of it but now I'm dreading the day that something inappropriate those little ears heard will come out of his little mouth in public.

1 comment:

kristib said...

Seth called our friend's car a piece of junk because of something he had overheard. He also heard the phrase "all jacked up" and loves to use that one. Gotta love those little ears!

Powered By Blogger