Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Briar Patch Park

I woke Drew up from his afternoon nap so that we could go to a new Farmer's Market in Sterling. When we got there, there was no one there. I found out later that the location had changed. Since we were already at the park, I let the kids play in the near 100 degree heat. There was an ice cream truck parked in the parking lot so in the middle of play time I let them each pick out a popsicle and they both managed to get them all over themselves. Luckily I had my "mom purse" with me that was equipped with baby wipes. We used every single one of them. The boys had a blast. We will definitely go back once the heat wave passes as there is no shade there.




















I really liked how the picture of Jack coming down the slide turned out.






Drew climbed from the bottom of this curly slide all the way to the top. He's my little monkey! :)
On the move!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger