Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sun. July 4th




Drew playing hard to get with his new girlfriend











Jack roasting marshmallows.



Hey Daddy, give me my glow stick














Jack waiting patiently for his sparkler


































Drew watching the Roman candles











At home ready for bed, playing with all the glow sticks























I took Jack to see TOY STORY 3 and he loved it. He was also very well behaved and didn't talk a lot during the movie. I'm glad I waited until he was three to take him because his first experience was a good one. A Dad next to us had to leave with his hysterical little girl because it was too scary for her. The neighbors invited us over for a BBQ and a backyard fireworks show. The boys had a blast running around with all the other kids, doing the slip and slide, roasting marshmallows, playig with glow sticks and sparklers.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger