Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jack talk

"Mommy, look at me, I'm stupor strong!" ( not a typo, it's what he says)

"Mommy, can you get me my train tracks?, and I need some sleeves" (he said this while trying to pull down his short-sleeved shirt). It had been awhile since he'd worn short sleeves and I guess he wasn't comfortable showing so much skin :)

"Jack, did you spill water on Mommy's side of the bed last night?" Jack: "Yes. (pause) Now you won't be mad anymore. I told the truth!" Jack has found a loophole for getting into trouble. Mommy didn't notice the bed was wet until she sat on it then had to change her PJs.

Jack always asks for things using what I call the please sandwich. "Please may I have a popsicle please?"

"Look Mommy the little boy (Drew) is fast asleep. Now I can hold his hand." Jack loves to hold Drew's hand in the car but Drew doesn't really like it so much anymore so Jack only can grab it when he's asleep. It is very sweet to glance into the rearview mirror to see my two boys holding hands. Today Drew let him do it while he was awake.

I got Jack some pudding the night before last for dessert after dinner. I placed it in front of him and he then said to me, "Mommy, can you just get me a ______en spoon?" Upon further inquiries he was asking for a "fork and spoon" however his "r"s don't come out very well and it sounded like something completely different!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That's precious that Jack likes to hold Drew's hand.

Powered By Blogger