Monday, December 14, 2009

Jack talk

Jack and I were passing the nerf football in his room and he threw it so hard that I didn't have time to catch it. It hit the couch to the right of me and bounced off. I said, "Holy Moley, Jack." He thought that was hilarious so every time he threw the ball at me he would say, "Holy Moley." Nick walked in a few minutes later and Jack said, "Daddy, do you know what a Holy Moley is?" Nick said, "No, I don't Jack what's a Holy Moley." Jack answered by winging the football at him hitting him in the chest. "Holy Moley"

Tonight we were eating dinner and Nick told Drew not to spit his milk. Jack said, "Daddy you don't tell Drew what to do." Daddy replied, "I'm the King of this house, I get to tell everyone what to do." Mommy said, "Excuse me?" Jack ever the mimic said, "Excuse me Daddy, look in my eyes, you're not a police officer." Mommy and Daddy about fell out of our chairs laughing. Where does he come up with this stuff?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger