Friday, June 10, 2011

Valentine's Day, 2011

It was impossible to find a Valentine's Day shirt for a boy so we made one at home.  :)
 Here it is on him :)
 I love that Jack's preschool is so inclusive of younger siblings.  Drew has a blast at Jack's school parties. 

 Jack and Eva, these two are pretty tight.
 Jack decorating his bag for his Valentines.  He was soooo excited to get all of his Valentines from his friends. 

 Decorating their own cookies

 Now for the best part, eating them!!!!


 Opening all of his Valentines from his classmates.  He actually shared the candy with Drew without me having to ask :)
 My card and magnet that Jack made for me for Valentine's Day
 Mommy and Daddy's gifts for the kids
 Best pic I could get of the two of them.  I took about 20 of them
 Opening their presents
 These were the gifts we sent family members for Valentine's Day

Mommy and Jack

No comments:

Powered By Blogger