Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny Jack and Drew stories

I was making ham steaks today for dinner and Jack asked what it was. I said, "Ham." "What's ham?" "We get ham from pigs." Jack then asks, "Do they make it in the mud?" "No honey they don't make ham, they are the ham." Jack, "Ewww gross!!!!!" Needless to say, he wouldn't even try it.

Last night I was out so my husband fed the children. Later I found out he gave them both carrots and ranch dip. Drew had on his first Spiderman T-shirt (pie-der-nan) as he says it. My husband said that Drew was dipping the carrots into the ranch and then pressing them to his shirt trying to feed Spiderman. :) Guess he was listening when we said that superheroes were so strong because they always eat their vegetables! ...s he was listening when we told him Superheros are so strong because they eat their vegetables!t :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger