Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reston Zoo-- July, 23 2010

We met my friend Michelle and her two girls at the Reston Zoo. Fun was had by all.





Jack and Drew enjoyed feeding the animals. Drew especially liked giving the babies a bottle.

































A mom put some coins in the carousel and her kids chickened out so mine got a free ride :)


















Feeding the fish in the Koi pond














Jack checking out the spider monkeys, then he and Drew decided to pose as one for me.


































On the Rhino











Big scary alligator























Waiting in line for the hay ride











Drew collected a bunch of rocks and kept himself entertained while we waited.















Jack LOVED the ride.





















This ostrich really liked me. I think he thought I had food.

















Wildlife
























Very friendly big horned thing:) I can't remember what it's called.




















This buffalo was very friendly but the boys took a few steps back everytime it got close.



















This deer's antler's were sooooo soft. The kids liked touching them.
























All the kids. Yes, this is the best picture I got of them.





















No comments:

Powered By Blogger