Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jack is 3 1/2

The boys are growing so fast. I can't believe Jack is already three and a half. He is 3 ft. 4 in. tall and weighs 42 pounds. He has a strong vocabulary and is easily able to take simple concepts and apply them to any situation. He is constantly making us laugh with the funny things that he says. If he would only stop the not so funny things such as, "NO" and "I'm not going to." He is now wearing 5T tops and 4T bottoms. He's always been bigger on top than bottom. Some funny Jack talk.

The storm clouds rolled in darkening the living room in the middle of the day. Jack turns to me and says, "Is it getting dark out so I can eat dinner?"

I was finishing the dishes and told Jack that it was naptime. He replied, "Maybe you can take a nap and I can do the dishes." Oh little boy, if that were only an option! :)

Jack always says, "Some day I'll get bigger and bigger and then I can play basketball with Daddy." He will love that.

I was lying down on the couch because I was feeling sick, Jack came over and said to me, "Mommy, I'm sorry you don't feel good" and put his head on my shoulder and patted my back. Then he said, "I think you should make me lunch." A mom isn't allowed to just be sick!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger